Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Counting down

After a wonderful party last night at neighbors, it's time to finish the packing, scrub the refrigerator, clean the bathrooms and go over our documents one last time. It's hard to believe that after all the months of planning we leave the day after tomorrow for Ft. Lauderdale and sail the next day on the Holland America's Amsterdam.

Hopefully this blog will work out. Folks reading it won't be able to post comments but you will be able to e-mail us at our e-mail address. And we hope you will! We're taking our new laptop (bought last summer so we could practice but the only ones who have used it are grandchildren Emmet, Lydia and Alexis) so we'll be able to access your comments.

1 comment:

lorraine said...

Wow, I can leave a comment? Have a great time and Sandra, I'm going to get a couple of Macomber's books for you on Tuesday. I don't know which ones you need but I'll get the last couple.
Lorraine