skip to main | skip to sidebar

Around the World with Sandra & Alan

This is another attempt to create a blog that friends and family will be able to access and follow our journey around the world.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

better late than never

I just found out that if you click on a picture it will enlarge. I was trying to see the flying foxes as they are pretty hard to pick out in the tree.
Posted by Sandra at 7:21 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (53)
    • ▼  April (27)
      • Home again, home again
      • better late than never
      • More pictures
      • More pictures
      • pictures from previous ports
      • something went wrong with the last post
      • I'll never get this right.
      • I'll never get this right.
      • A few more pictures
      • Heading toward Home
      • April 19 A couple of corrections
      • Madeira, Aprill 16
      • more flowers of Madeira
      • Funchal, Madeira
      • picture explanation
      • Gibraltar, Lisbon and advice you probably don't ca...
      • pictures from the past
      • April 11 and 12 with more later
      • Street in Mdina
      • Wonderful Malta
      • LRAD
      • April 8
      • pictures to go with previous post.
      • We just left Venice.....and I'm up to date
      • Sevastopol
      • pictures that wouldn't go into the last post
      • from Russia with love and ports between
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2007 (1)
    • ►  December (1)

Contributors

  • Sandra
  • arg309